Source: Times Live.
Three Basotho nationals aged 27‚ 32, and 33, have been arrested by police in Bloemfontein‚ Free State‚ for two counts of murder and business robbery.
They were on the run after they allegedly shot and killed two Ethiopian nationals‚ aged 27 and 31‚ in Modderkuil village near Moruleng in the policing area of Mogwase on Monday‚ December 5, 2016.
“They allegedly took items from their shop then fled the area‚” until the police made a breakthrough and arrested them on Tuesday this week‚ police said.
The North West Provincial Commissioner‚ Lieutenant General Baile Motswenyane‚ expressed her gratitude for cooperation of the police in Bokone Bophirima and their counterparts in the Free State, which led to the apprehension of the suspects.
- Murder of Man Suspected of Killing an Ethiopian Shop Owner Sparks Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa
- Ethiopian to Release Over 9,000 People Arrested During State of Emergency
- Ethiopia: 5 Suspects Arrested Over Failed Stadium Attack
- 3 Dead, 16 Injured After Bus Smuggling 21 Ethiopian Migrants to South Africa Crashes in Zimbabwe
- 6 Ethiopians Burned to Death in Latest South Africa Xenophobic Attacks